Wednesday, July 16, 2008
I , ME , MYSELF
The whole world moves around the word I , ME , MYSELF .Right from the childhood one starts learning that I is the most important ENTITY ON THE EARTH .Generally speaking everyone vouches for oneself & in return generates MORE & MORE SELF EGO for HARMING THE SELF . Ego cannot be confused for the FIRE FOR SELF IMPROVEMENT .Both are different ,one is a negative quality while the other one is extremely positive . Here comes an interesting STORY about how one loves to feel about self . GOD used to WHISPER A FEW WORDS IN THE EARS OF THE BEING BEFORE SENDING him/her to the EARTH TO TAKE BIRTH . All gods & goddesses were very amused for the act of GOD .They really wanted to know WHY EVERY BEING SMILED WITH PRIDE ON HEARING GOD . As they enquired further they got to know VERY FUNNY & AMUSING WORDS THAT GOD TOLD EVERYBODY ON LEAVING for taking BIRTH . The words spoken by GOD to each & every individual are I NEVER MADE ANYTHING OR ANYBODY MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN YOU i.e. you are the most beautiful /handsome on earth . So how is that .----- NOW JOKES APART .May be GOD actually meant the beauty of MIND & look what we thought .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment