Wednesday, July 16, 2008
I THE MOST UNIMPORTANT WORD -MIND EXERCISE
Generally one likes to talk or listen about oneself , think only about oneself without ever realizing WHAT PHYSICAL OR MENTAL CHANGES ONE IS SHOWING . When somebody is praising me LOOK AT THE BROAD SMILE ON MY FACE . Whether the other person is flattering I SIMPLY CHOOSE TO BE BLIND TO THE IDEA . How remarkable is I ........ BUT HOW IMPORTANT IS I FOR THE OTHER PERSON . May be he does not EVEN LIKE THE CONVERSATION . How about WE .......... Let us try this mental exercise TO TALK , THINK ABOUT WE .Now both me & you are happy .......... NOW let us try the last & the MOST IMPORTANT EXERCISE . Let us TALK ABOUT YOU & YOU ONLY .wow.......... Look at YOUR FACE , SMILING , HAPPY FACE .......... So this is the MAGIC OF NOT TALKING ABOUT ME AT ALL & TALKING ONLY ABOUT YOU .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how difficult yet so true
Post a Comment